The Supply Chain Finance Analyst is responsible for activities in Cost & Inventory and Fixed Assets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In-depth understand of Costing & FA Processes
- SAP Experience
- Period Closing Activities
- Product Costing of Products
- Fixed Assets accounting & Capital budget monitoring
- Costing of new Products & periodic cost revisions.
- Calculate, post, and allocate JE
- Perform cost center review
- Prepare monthly costing reports
- Prepare Cost sheets
- Run monthly PPR
- Product wise profitability
- Calculate new products and simulation
- Calculate product cost- commercial and manufacturing
- Perform process reconciliations
- Cost variance analysis
- Process and allocate IOs
- Support preparation of new products.
- Prepare standard cost and ICP
- Perform SOX assessment and compliance.
Job role: Associate Analyst
Qualification: Commerce Graduate with ICAI/ICWA inter or qualified with 3 years of experience.
Click here for more details and Apply online