CohnReznick LLP Recruitment November 2019: CohnReznick is hiring Freshers with Strong Accounting Knowledge from B.Com / M.Com / MBA(Finance) Background with 0 – 1 years experience.Please Find Below Details for Further Details and Apply Online Go through Link at Bottom of the Article.Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
CohnReznick LLP Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Tax Analyst
- Qualification & Experience – B.Com/M.Com/MBA(Finance) with 00-01 Years Experience.
- Salary -₹ 2,25,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
- Vacancies -25
- Sector : Accounting / Finance
- Location- Chennai
CohnReznick LLP Recruitment Important dates:
- Opening date of Recruitment -09th Nov 2019.
- Closing Date of Recruitment-Suggested to apply with in 3 days from Opening date
Tax Analyst Job Description :
- At CohnReznick, we offer:
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development program.
- A friendly work environment with ample learning.
- Job Description – Tax Analyst
- Understand the training, follow the standard methodologies and procedures adopted by the company to prepare US income tax and other returns
- Prepare and self-review US income tax returns and tax work papers (Individuals, Partnerships and Corporations) in accordance with the firm standards and in accurate, thorough and timely manner
Company description : About CohnReznick LLP is one of the top advisory, audit & tax firms in the United States, combining the resources and technical expertise of a national firm with the hands-on, entrepreneurial approach that today’s dynamic business environment demands. Headquartered in New York, NY, and with offices nationwide, CohnReznick serves a large number of diverse industries and offers specialized services for middle market and Fortune 1000 companies, private equity and financial services firms, government contractors, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations.
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview