Cognizant Released Job Openings On 07/12/2022.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. .
Cognizant Recruiting Graduate/Post-Graduate in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Life Sciences with 06-11 years experience for SAS Developer position.Complete Details for the SAS Developer as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: ₹ 18,00,000 – 33,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- A minimum of 7 years of total experience with at least 5 years of experience in Statistical programming and/or design and analysis of Phase I to Phase IV clinical trials in a Contract Research Organization or Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company
- Thorough knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry including understanding of clinical drug development process and associated documents and regulations.
- Good knowledge of GCP, Good Programming Practices, ICH-E3, ICH-E9 and other regulatory guidance documents (e.g. USFDA and EMEA)
- Understanding clients requirement and providing all the required statistical inputs on, SAP, Mock Shells, Tables, Listings, Figures or any other statistical programming deliveries
- Good understanding of the statistical programming domain and related processes
- Assists with developing, monitoring, and enforcing productivity and quality standards along with related documentations
- Coordinating with the project management in meeting the timeline and defining/ capturing the metrics for monitoring and maintaining the quality and productivity
- Good verbal and written communication skills coupled with good organizational skills
- Strong Analytical and programming Skills using statistical software SAS or equivalent with understanding of development and/or execution of SAS macros
- Knowledge of R will be an added advantage
- Should have worked on generating and validating tables, listings and figures
- Should have worked on Derived datasets/Analysis Datasets/ADaM/SDTM
- More complex review (programs with high risk)
- Programming and review of outputs for DSUR,PSUR, publications
- Exposure on Exploratory analyses is an added advantage
- Programming and review of analysis data sets.
- Provide training and guidance to lower level and new staff.
- Experience in submission packages (Define.xml, SDRG, ADRG, P21 reports)