Cognizant Released Job Openings On 01-04-2022.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 09-14+ Years Experience for Senior Manager For Financial Analysis & Planning Position.Complete Details for the Senior Manager For Financial Analysis & Planning as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:09
- Details of Salary:₹ 8,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A
- Opening date for online Application: 01/04/2022
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Those who are interested can drop resumes at the below email address Satheeshkumar.email@example.com.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly forecast and submit.
- Creating the yearly budget and setting the margin targets to each projects and track the actuals.
- Closely tracking the monthly financials performance of each project and analyzing against budget the sharing the insights with higher management.
- Analyzing monthly P&L including variance analysis of Actual Vs. Forecast, Actual Vs. Plan, Current Month Vs. Prior Month, Quarter over Quarter along with trend analysis.
- Work with delivery and helping them in optimizing the cost/maximizing the revenue in order to improve the margins.
- Work with internal and external auditors/risk assessment team and support with necessary information.