Cognizant Released Job Openings On 05-04-2022.Cognizant Investment Management is a fully owned Cognizant company. Cognizant Investment Management, based in Mumbai, India, supports Cognizant ‘s investment management businesses worldwide with a range of specialist services, from performance, proxy voting, risk management to IT support & development..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting Any Graduate, B.Com Candidates with 09-14+ Years Experience for Senior Manager For Financial Analysis & Planning Position.Complete Details for the Senior Manager For Financial Analysis & Planning as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:09
- Details of Salary:₹ 8,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 05/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- interested can drop resumes to Satheeshkumar.email@example.com.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly forecast and submit. Creating the yearly budget and setting the margin targets to each projects and track the actuals. Closely tracking the monthly financials performance of each project and analyzing against budget the sharing the insights with higher management. Analyzing monthly P&L including variance analysis of Actual Vs. Forecast, Actual Vs. Plan, Current Month Vs. Prior Month, Quarter over Quarter along with trend analysis. Work with delivery and helping them in optimizing the cost/maximizing the revenue in order to improve the margins. Work with internal and external auditors/risk assessment team and support with necessary information. Desired Candidate Profile Strong in Financial Planning and Analysis Experience in Costing, Budgeting and Forecasting. Knowledge of invoicing. Strong Communication Skills, Verbal and Written. Good understanding of Contract Management Client facing experience. Strong coordination Skill Critical problem solving and issue resolution Analyzing data, doing in-depth analysis and identifying trends Managing multiple stakeholder (both internal and external), tasks and priorities Understand key requirements from stakeholders for them to get delivered and executed. Ability to Plan and Prioritize Confidence and positive outlook Analytical thinking, Adaptability, Relationship Partnering are added advantage..