Cognizant Released Job Openings On 08-01-2022.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting CA/CMA/ICWA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 03-08+ Years Experience for AR (OTC) collections Voice process (F&A domain) Position.Complete Details for the AR (OTC) collections Voice process (F&A domain) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:₹ 4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts • Investigate historical data for each debt or bill • Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments • Take actions to encourage timely debt payments • Process payments and refunds • Resolve billing and customer credit issues • Update account status records and collection efforts • Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status Skills: • Proven experience as a Collection Specialist or similar role • Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques (e.g. skip tracing) • Familiarity with laws related to debt collection (e.g. FDCPA) – Good to have • Working knowledge of MS Office and databases • Comfortable working with targets • Patience and ability to manage stress • Excellent communication skills (written and oral) • Skilled in negotiation • Problem-solving skills • Experience in preparing SOPs and exposure to tools such as Visio • Ready to work in night shift .