Cognizant Released Job Openings On 03-01-2021.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate Candidates with 03-06+ Years Experience for Property & Casualty Insurance Position.Complete Details for the Property & Casualty Insurance follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:₹ 2,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Previous experience in insurance industry a must, Property & Casualty preferred Good communication skills both written and verbal Previous experience in Policy servicing a must and Underwriting an added advantage Flexible with shift timings (5.30 pm 3.30 am or 7 pm 5 am) Analytical bent of mind 3-6 years of prior experience in back-office support, US Insurance Work Location : Chennai Designation : Senior process executive Notice period : Immediate joiners . Consulting & Business Analysis skills- Ability to gather, analyze and document business and system requirements Experience in creating requirements artifacts like BRD, FSD, use cases and user stories Experience in leading or complementing team in domain consulting assignments Extensive experience in Agile and Waterfall Ability to collaborate with business users to assess the complexity and elicit effort estimation. Demonstrated Business Analysis skills – working on projects in Insurance domain. Design thinking and ability to work in fast paced and ambiguous situations Strong Communication & Presentation Skills with a flair for writing documents & ability to present to various audiences.