Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cognizant is hiring CA .Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name:Sr. Executive – Finance
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :05-08+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- To be part of the Asia Pacific (APAC) Controllership team and to be responsible for the below activities:
- Managing accounting and finance function for few entities of APAC region
- Monitor and ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
- Managing monthly and annual financial statement close by coordinating and interacting with Finance Team in APAC locations
- Ensure compliance with global accounting policies, including Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Preparation and presentation of financial statements of APAC entities under IFRS / applicable local GAAPs. Co-ordinate with auditors for completion of statutory audits within due dates
- Periodic review of General ledger and ensuring compliance with global accounting policies as per US GAAP and applicable local GAAPs.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply