Cognizant Recruitment 2021. Cognizant recruiting CA/MBA for Programmer Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH..Eligibility for the Programmer Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Programmer Analyst
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Participate and assist the team, in requirements gathering Understand industry / SAP standard processes and compare with customer process and help the team.
- Knowledge Management: Update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository. Create knowledge articles on the problem, workaround solutions. Maintain knowledge management database. Solution Engineering: Support the team for the following activities, while ramping up own knowledge of processes / methodology.
- Provide support in creating solutions for the gaps. Prepare first drafts on end to end solution for the client and integration plan and submit them to supervisor for review. Detail out customization requirements/ configuration changes required for solution implementation. Obtain approval and validation on solution developed.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.