Cognizant Recruitment 2021.Cognizant recruiting CA,MBA for Manager – Projects and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager – Projects as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manager – Projects
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience: 01+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provides ontheground solution approach for small to medium sized pursuits. Identifies new opportunities in existing clients by sharing point of views based on a clear understanding of the customer processes that can help bring in better business value.
- Provide solution differentiators for proposals. Participate in discussions, presentations with customers at a strategic level versus execution or tactical level. Lead RFP response actively in terms of solution architecture and design, effort estimations, risks and mitigation.
- Lead oral presentation to the customer in his/her area of expertise on the product/domain/process. Market Scan and Brand Building. Bring knowledge of customer, business, domain/industry and product within given industry vertical or domain.
- Conduct secondary research on product/domain specific solutions. Bring an understanding of competitive landscape. Identify key trends and forecasts in the product/domain.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.