Cognizant Hiring CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA candidates for Technology Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Technology Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Technology Specialist
- Qualification: CA,B.Com,M.Com,MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Contribute to Account Mining & Penetration efforts with active participation in customer planning process, including strategic planning phase vs execution phase.
- Drive RFP Response & Improving Quality of Response (more business value focused), structures solutions in terms of scoping, effort. Work with SME groups across domains/products to provide a complete end to end solution, including estimates and definition of critical factors, assumptions, and risks.
- Contribute to transformational and consulting deals vs staff augmentation. Drive oral presentations to the customers in area of domain/product expertise. Support revenue generation and be considered a FINDER. Market Scan and Brand Building. Bring working knowledge of customer business domain and/or product within a specific industry vertical/domain.
- Conduct secondary research on domain/industry specific solutions. Bring an understanding of competitive landscape. Identify key trends and forecasts in the given area of domain/industry. Prepare collateral, publications, technology papers etc for distribution. Work with account teams to develop and deliver new logos.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.