Cognizant Released Job Openings On 23-11-2021.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses.Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting CA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 05-10+ Years Experience for Principal Consultant – ERP SAP Position.Complete Details for the Principal Consultant – ERP SAP as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Bring knowledge and understand trends, business/technology best practices, needs and guide/advise existing engagements/give inputs to planning process across people, process, technology and data solutions/recommendations in a particular functional area (domain/technology/product/ infrastructure). Solution Conceptualization: Identify pain areas, opportunities and potential solution offerings by industry/domain with business impact. contribute to new solution development, develop transformation tools and templates, productivity enhancement solutions/product ideation. Lead new solution offerings development by identifying/defining use cases, writing process blueprints and walkthroughs & collaborate with technology partners/support architects for offering development. Define and communicate business/technology solutions in language meaningful to stakeholders in the engagement, such as CBA, ROI, and IRR. Project Support/Delivery: Active involvement and ownership of Requirements and Solution Design Phase of delivery engagements, creating the business blueprint, (too heavy. it should be a supporting role) identifying gaps and recommending development/process changes, system configuration design, creation of test scenarios, migration plans. Provide engagement oversight in areas of specialization as and when called upon. Monitor AVM SLAs , address ticket resolution escalations, and drive bestinclass process adaptation. Client Expectation Management Deliver and measure value pre, during, & post delivery engagements. Ensure client satisfaction. Help customers execute organizational change programs..