Cognizant Released Job Openings On 05/05/2022.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 04-09+Years Experience for Process executive-Non voice Position.Complete Details for the Process executive-Non voice as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 05/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Good verbal and written communication skills Minimum Graduate in streams of commerce, geography, management, mathematics, science, computers or engineering Freshers or 0-6 months of experience in similar environments/ tech companies Cognitive threshold of 1,100 through AMCAT assessments for Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Skills and Reading Comprehension Ability to work as a team and demonstrate collaborative culture Technological savviness – able to quickly understand Alphabets products which are technical in nature Strong familiarity with Google products/ software e.g. Chrome, Docs, Trix etc. Quick learning and understanding of complex processes Deliver high quality and ensure process compliance Additional preferences Experience working in a B2B or B2C environment Comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment Broad understanding of driving laws/ lane guidelines/ traffic signals. Driving experience a plus Proactively identify issues and suggest solutions on how to make projects run more smoothly. This role requires flexible shifts and 24/7 coverage(including night shifts and public holidays..