Cognizant Released Job Openings On 04-04-2022.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate Candidates with 08-13+ Years Experience for Operations risk and compliance lead Position.Complete Details for the Operations risk and compliance lead as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidates can drop there email to, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience in Risk management, Compliance, especially by working in international companies or as regulator or consultant.
- Understanding about Compliance and Control activities and capital markets products knowledge (for e.g. Insurance).
- Basic financial services product knowledge is a prerequisite, advanced insurance knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent operational abilities including operational risk assessment capabilities as well as the experience to assess the appropriateness of control procedures.
- Team management, leadership skills; strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to assimilate information very quickly and understand the context of each specific research deliverable.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and solve different queries by working together with the teams and individually.
- Good problem solving and analysis, planning and organizational skills.
- Client focus, high motivation, and proactivity.