Cognizant Recruitment 2021. Cognizant recruiting Bachelors,Masters degree in Finance,Accounting,Management for PE – Financial Analysis and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.Eligibility for the PE – Financial Analysis as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Cognizant
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: PE – Financial Analysis
- Qualification: Bachelors,Masters degree in Finance,Accounting,Management
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Connect with the customer and provide highest level of satisfaction to the customer. Effectively communicate information on products,services or trouble shoot issues within the specified time frames as agreed.
- Strive to understand and resolve issues,queries at the first instant. Product Control. Produce daily and monthly profit and loss (PnL) timely and accurately.
- Accurately process manual adjustments. Flag any identified operational issues to superiors. Check and ensure feed completeness. Resolve upstream issues (like feeds system downtime etc)in conjunction with IT shared services.
- Valuations Control. Run the reports from different risk management systems (RMS )for the computation of variance. Run the initial reports for various reserves. Run the fair value hierarchy (FVH) reports and reconcile the Month over month (MOM).
- Calculate Valuation uncertainty calculations (eg Prudential Valuations and internationa financial reporting standards (IFRS13)). Run Controls reports and update the documentation.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.