Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cognizant is Hiring for Manager – Projects
Qualification required is CA,MBA,Bachelor’s or Master’s in Commerce
Job location is Pune
Cognizant is Hiring CA,MBA,Bachelor’s or Master’s in Commerce . Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Manager – Projects
- Qualification: CA,MBA,Bachelor’s or Master’s in Commerce
- Experience :01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Identify pain areas, opportunities and potential solution offerings by industry/domain with business impact.
- contribute to new solution development, develop transformation tools and templates, productivity enhancement solutions/product ideation.
- Lead new solution offerings development by identifying/defining use cases, writing process blueprints and walkthroughs & collaborate with technology partners/support architects for offering development.
- Define and communicate business/technology solutions in language meaningful to stakeholders in the engagement, such as CBA, ROI, and IRR
- Active involvement and ownership of Requirements and Solution Design Phase of delivery engagements, creating the business blueprint, (too heavy.
- it should be a supporting role) identifying gaps and recommending development/process changes, system configuration design, creation of test scenarios, migration plans.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam