Cognizant Hiring CA,MBA/PGDM for Financial Architect – Manager/Senior Manager .Cognizant is an American multinational product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Financial Architect – Manager/Senior Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA/PGDM
- Experience :09-14+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- This individual contributor role is a key financial & commercial advisor to a deal team in support of strategic bids. This role requires functional expertise to support deal modeling and assessment while considering deal strategy, structuring and negotiation positions.
- Financial representative internally and, potentially, externally with clients and advisors. Includes participation in oral and written presentations/communications to internal and potentially external executives, as and when required in support of pursuits.
- Support the Commercial Architect in analyzing and making recommendations regarding deal-specific financial strategies and,solutions. Engagement spans the bid life-cycle from qualification through deal closure.
- In support of Business Units and Sales,and in conjunction with Legal, Finance, Solution Architects and the core pursuit team, manage and conduct internal reviews of the financial and commercial terms for transactions from the account qualification phase through customer proposal submission, negotiation and contracting phases.
- Support the Commercial Architect in identifying and subsequently capturing risk in the business case. Facilitate and conduct cross regional and cross Business Unit alignment of financial structures, requirements and the impacts upon commercial issues and risks parameters.
- Support Finance/Commercial Leadership in the ongoing enhancement of the Financial Architecture practice via the development and documentation of processes and tools. Support compliance with Cognizant’s processes and policies.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-