Cognizant Recruitment 2021. Cognizant recruiting CA,ICWA,CFA,Bachelors,Masters degree in Finance,Accounting,Management for Team Leader and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH .Eligibility for the Team Leader as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Team Leader
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,CFA,Bachelors,Masters degree in Finance,Accounting,Management
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Conduct Monthly,Quarterly governance calls and report process performance metrics to the customer. Certify controls laid down by the business to ensure successful audit by client and external party. Communicate with the customer on a regular basis to discuss operational issues and Critical to Quality (CTQ)delivery and to build rapport with the customer.
- Manage customer relationships through regular communication with clients. Attend customer calls and meetings pro actively flag issues and prevent surprises.
- Prepare and report process performance metrics to stakeholders. Analyze customer feedback at desired intervals and initiate ways to improve the score. Effective forward planning in terms of process delivery people and client engagement. Identify and Optimize key cost drivers. Identify better ways to deliver anticipated customer needs or to deliver existing services that target customers value.
- Identify opportunities for Growth and deliver on growth commitments(number of people). Product Control. Ensure appropriate controls and reviews are maintained for Daily Pnl production core reconciliations month end close balance sheet reviews and sign off.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.