Cognizant Recruitment 2021. Cognizant recruiting CA,ICWA,CFA,Bachelors ,Masters degree in Finance,Accounting,Management for Deputy General Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.Eligibility for the Deputy General Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Deputy General Manager
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,CFA,Bachelors ,Masters degree in Finance,Accounting,Management
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Define ,Manage Service Level Agreements ,metrics with the client. Conduct Monthly,Quarterly Business reviews with the client. Analyze customer feedback at desired intervals and initiate ways to improve the score. Keep client,management informed about potential risks ,issues,escalations. Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers.
- Pro actively identify opportunities for additional business with customer. Deliver on Financial goals for the business Customer Profitability. Participate in management discussions (Governance discussion Management forums with customer). Discuss operational issues and Critical to Quality (CTQ) delivery and. Identify opportunities for Growth & deliver on growth commitments (number of people).
- Identify key cost drivers and ensure they are optimized. Product Control. Ensure appropriate controls and reviews are maintained for Daily Pnl production core reconciliations month end close balance sheet reviews and sign off. Ensure all enhanced supervision responsibilities are carried out as per customer requirements. Valuations Control.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.