Cognizant Recruitment 2021. Cognizant recruiting CA/ CFA/CPA/Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree for Senior Associate – Financial Spreading and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.Eligibility for the Senior Associate – Financial Spreading as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Associate – Financial Spreading
- Qualification: CA/ CFA/CPA/Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure error-free delivery of work as per agreed SLAs Be a Subject Matter Expert on relevant products/processes. Ensure delivery excellence of output (measured through client feedback scores).
- Display attention to detail, technical skills, output quality, timeliness, dedication, commitment, proactive, execution and communication. Assist with product rollout, quality review and database management.
- Generate ideas for new product initiations, valueadded tasks and services. Generate process improvement ideas for better productivity, accuracy and turnaround time. Ensure compliance to all process requirements is not below 100%. Complete all mandatory assessments and certifications.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.