Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cognizant Hiring CA/CPA/MBA/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting,Finance,Economics or Business Management for Senior Manager – Global Internal Audit .Cognizant is an American multinational product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Manager – Global Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA/CPA/MBA/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting,Finance,Economics or Business Management
- Experience :08+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing financial and operational audit programs that target high-risk areas in the company’s controls, systems, and processes. Monitors or executes engagements, ensuring they are performed as per the Corporate SOX / Audit Methodology and documentation requirements.
- Directing and overseeing audit activities with external / co-sourced internal auditors to ensure proper audit coverage, elimination of duplication of effort, and improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of audit activities.
- Performing or directing and on-going monitoring the review execution and reporting phases to ensure that the fieldwork is in accordance with the planned scope/ risk areas, aligned with budget expectations and overall value added reporting is delivered. Assists in tracking and reporting project status and milestones.
- Supervising team members and driving their accountability and timely execution of each engagement. Guides team members; provide proactive feedback on performance.
- Performing or reviewing work papers documentation to ensure the retained documentation supports the audit work performed.
- Assessment of identified gaps and areas for improvement and evaluating their significance and potential business impact.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-