Cognizant Hiring CA/CPA/MBA/B.B.A/B.M.S/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting,Finance,Economics,Business Management. for SENIOR MANAGER – GLOBAL INTERNAL AUDIT .Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: SENIOR MANAGER – GLOBAL INTERNAL AUDIT
- Qualification: CA/CPA/MBA/B.B.A/B.M.S/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting,Finance,Economics,Business Management.
- Experience :08-12+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Manager supports the Engagement Lead in effective planning and execution of engagements. The individual’s responsibilities include Preparing financial and operational audit programs that target high-risk areas in the company’s controls, systems, and processes. Monitors or executes engagements, ensuring they are performed as per the Corporate SOX / Audit Methodology and documentation requirements.
- Directing and overseeing audit activities with external / co-sourced internal auditors to ensure proper audit coverage, elimination of duplication of effort, and improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of audit activities. Performing or directing and on-going monitoring the review execution and reporting phases to ensure that the fieldwork is in accordance with the planned scope/ risk areas, aligned with budget expectations and overall value added reporting is delivered. Assists in tracking and reporting project status and milestones.
- Supervising team members and driving their accountability and timely execution of each engagement. Guides team members; provide proactive feedback on performance. Performing or reviewing work papers documentation to ensure the retained documentation supports the audit work performed. Assessment of identified gaps and areas for improvement and evaluating their significance and potential business impact.
- Finalizing discussions/agreements on detailed audit findings with the audit team and management prior to final report issuance to ensure clear understanding and consideration about the noted issues and the related actions to be implemented.
- Preparing audit reports/memos highlighting key risk exposures, noted issues, assist in overall conclusion, and agreed upon corrective actions. Collaborating with and educating process owners regarding the importance of maintaining strong internal controls and the role of internal audit. Driving follow up with process owners for timely implementation of MAPs, and escalating if required.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply