Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffe Board is hiring : First Class Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Commerce or Business Administration and Post-graduate in Business Administration .The Coffee Board of India is an organisation managed by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry of the government of India to promote coffee production in India. Head Office is in Bangalore.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Coffe Board
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Incubation Executive,Accounts –Cum–Administration Officer
- Qualification: : First Class Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Commerce or Business Administration and Post-graduate in Business Administration
- Experience :02+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:02
- Salary: 04-05LPA
- Age limit: Below 30 yrs
Job Description/Skills Required
- The closing date and time for receipt of filled-in application is 04.00 PM on 31.08.2020
- Initial contract for a period of Twenty four months (subject to performance review after twelve months from commencement of tenure)
- Co-ordination of day-to-day activities for CEO with internal and external stakeholders
- Arranging and attending meetings along with CEO and maintenance of minutes.
- The positions that are being offered are on ad-hoc basis and are contractual in nature
- Online Application Forms can be filled via https://forms.gle/Cmgrymy1Lp5zXwyT7 . (The applicant need to have a gmail account to fill the form, if they don’t one, they are requested to create one). All the documents are to be self-attested, scanned and uploaded (including Photograph).
- Please read the application form thoroughly and keep the necessary documents ready BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply