- Lead the Mumbai FP&A team to own core forward looking processes including annual plan, monthly outlooks and CCAR related processes
- Lead the Mumbai FP&A teams to ensure greater involvement and ownership of performance management processes including periodic business reviews with finance and business heads, quarter end earnings preparation and monthly business performance reviews
- Partner with finance heads globally to drive strategic initiatives to re-align business performance with established annual and multi-year strategic targets
- Drive FP&A transformation efforts as part of continuous process improvements and partnering with other teams to create tools/capabilities required to generate insights
- Establish effective talent management programs to grow existing staffs capabilities and to attract high performing resources from external sources
- Ensure adherence to Mumbai FP&A centers risk and control requirements by the team
- Play an impactful role within the Mumbai FP&A Analytical center to drive center wide initiatives and be an advisor to the leadership team
Job role: Financial Analyst.
Qualification: Any Graduate – Any Specialization,CA, MBA/PGDM – Finance with 9-14 years experience.
Click here for More details and apply online