Citicorp Services Recruitment 2021. Citicorp Services recruiting CA,MBA for Credit portfolio Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.Eligibility for the Credit portfolio Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Citicorp Services
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Credit portfolio Analyst
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:00-02+ years
- No of VacanciesNA
- Details of Salary: 5,00,000 – 9,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for industry analysis and developing domain expertise for two or more focused sub-industry segments including the preparation of industry studies. Primary regional coverage would be developed markets (EMEA, US) and Asia
- Managing the assigned portfolio on an end to end basis i.e. working on annual reviews, complex transactions and quarterlies
- Establish and maintain consistent standards and processes in credit analysis through interaction with industry specialists and analysts globally
- Take responsibility for the analysis of individual credits with a mix of stressed and high activity accounts and having a comprehensive view of the Banks exposure at each relationship/ Industry/ country level
- Participate in Portfolio Reviews & Analytics and Stress Testing initiated by the Risk and Business
- Work on complex financial forecasting and modelling based on multiple scenarios proposed by Risk and Banking
- Monitor stressed credits/obligors on monthly/quarterly basis and keep the PB/PMs informed.
- Monitor trading limits & exposures of companies to ensure that credit risk levels are within the firms risk tolerance.
- Responsible for credit exposure management for risk analysis by resizing lines extended and also securing credit exposure for Citibank
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.