Citi Recruitment 2021. Citi recruiting CA/CPA/MBA/B.Com for Tax Analyst 1 and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.Eligibility for the Tax Analyst 1 as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Citi
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Tax Analyst 1
- Qualification: CA/CPA/MBA/B.Com
- Experience:02-03+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for in-scope processes related to one or multiple Citi lines of business within the centralized Tax Information Reporting function in FRSS. This position supports the reduction/elimination of Citi’s franchise & regulatory risk through accurate and timely reporting and enhanced due diligence on customer accounts.
- The incumbent is expected to migrate information reporting work from various sub-units within the Business Line into FRSS; this process includes training and job shadowing, building documentation such as procedures and process flows, and identifies gaps in the process based on IRS regulations.
- In addition, the incumbent will support a specific business vertical and is expected to develop and enhance their product knowledge within a short timeframe.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.