Citi Recruitment 2021. Citi recruiting CA/Bachelor’s/University degree/Master’s for Corporate Loan Sr Transaction Capture Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002. Eligibility for the Corporate Loan Sr Transaction Capture Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Citi
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Corporate Loan Sr Transaction Capture Analyst
- Qualification: CA/Bachelor’s/University degree/Master’s
- Experience:04-07+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- This role will review loan documentation while providing support to a variety of tasks related to the loan process activities including independently processing and closing loans within a complex loans’ operation environment
- Applies in-depth knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues related to loan documentation processes
- Responsible for escalating control gaps and issues to senior management
- Identifies loan related control deficiencies and implements appropriate procedures and solutions to mitigate any risk or control losses
- Provides value-added perspective or advice that contributes to the development of new techniques and the improvement of the loan documentation processes for the area
- Resolves complex problems where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of loan procedures and industry standards
- Creates, develops and maintains effective relationships with colleagues, management, internal/external clients and stakeholders, and seeks to understand their needs and provides solutions
- Persuades and influences others through collaborative communication skills; may negotiate with external parties/customers
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Citi entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Citi entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.