Citi Recruitment November 2019: Citi Recruitment for Fund Accounting Analyst 1 Position for Gurgaon location .This position required CA,CFA,MBA qualification.Please Find Below Details for Further Details and Apply Online Go through Link at Bottom of the Article.Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
Citi Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Fund Accounting Analyst 1 Position
- Qualification & Experience – CA,CFA,MBA with Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector :Accounting
- Location- Gurgaon
Fund Accounting Analyst 1 Position Job Description :
- Monitor the work activities to ensure timeliness/accuracy of the funds activities in a department, including calculation of NAV and distribution factors
- Assist in reviewing stock and cash reconciliations as a Checker to ensure the exceptions noted have no NAV impact and items cleared are treated correctly
- Ensure corporate actions are correctly reflected on the NAV
- Assist in handling complex issues
- Facilitate prompt investigation and resolution of any client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure client Service Level Agreement (SLA) and deadlines are met
- Assist in the collection and analysis of relevant management information from an operational and client perspective
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Company description :Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview