Citi Recruitment 2021. Citi recruiting CA,CFA,CMA,CPA for Financial Reporting Sr Mgr and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.Eligibility for the Financial Reporting Sr Mgr as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Citi
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Financial Reporting Sr Mgr
- Qualification: CA,CFA,CMA,CPA
- Experience:10+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Ensure teams provide gold standard quality service to clients and respond proactively to internal and external client inquiries
- Perform all aspects of people management, including annual performance management cycle, hiring, feedback, training
- Oversee the preparation of financial statements and review SEC filings (e.g. N-CSR, N-CEN, N-1A, 24F-2, N-PORT)
- Oversee timely and accurate budgeting and expense payments
- Manage the annual audit process
- Ensure quarterly Board reports are prepared accurately and delivered timely
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of investment types, mutual funds, and financial markets and serve as a resource for their team and department
- Understand the requirements of SEC filings, e.g., Form N-CEN, including filing deadlines, information sources, and the electronic filing process
- Understand the applicable sections of Sub Chapter M of the IRC and tax-related financial statement disclosures
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.