Citi Hiring CA/CAIA/CFA/CIMA/MBA/ACCA candidates for Sr. Business Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr. Business Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Citi
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Sr. Business Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CAIA/CFA/CIMA/MBA/ACCA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ability to analyse data in multiple reference data systems providing instrument, Entity and Organization Hierarchy reference data. Proficiency in Excel and SQL will be required for data analysis.
- Ability to create Power Point presentations for senior management documenting the vision and current project status
- Holding requirement gathering sessions, gaining consensus and creation of meeting minutes
- Creation of Business and Technical requirement documents.
- Validation that the application meets the project specification and clients expectations.
- Providing detailed analysis and documentation of processes and flows where necessary.
- Analysis of business processes, gaps in capabilities, as well as appropriate data sources, interfaces and process changes required to address the gaps.
- Developing detailed requirements, working through solutions and managing execution and rollout of these solutions, in the context of an overall consistent global platform
- The project involves work on the existing tactical tool, as well as a focus on moving this to the long term strategic application
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.