Citi Recruitment for Data Quality Sr Analyst Position for Mumbai location.This position required B.Com qualification.Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.Please Find Below Details for Further Details and Apply Online Go through Link at Bottom of the Article.Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
Citi Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Data Quality Sr Analyst Position
- Qualification & Experience – B.Com with 09+ Years Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Location- Mumbai
Citi Recruitment Important dates:
- Opening date of Recruitment -18th Nov 2019.
- Closing Date of Recruitment-Suggested to apply with in 3 days from Opening date
Data Quality Sr Analyst Position Job Description :
- Support, lead and manage data quality scorecard stewardship and DQ operating model related activities for all supported Citi system or applications by CDO Data Management Operations team.
- Support and drive the design, management, enforcement and continuous improvement of the Data Quality Operating Model and oversight functions. This will include the execution of the Data Quality Operating Model (DQOM) Proof of Concept, support definition of the (global) Roles and Responsibilities, required operational control points as documented in the Management Control Assessment (MCA) and required Blue Works document.
- Manage and support the execution of Data Quality Production Support activities as defined in the global operating model and related operating calendar. This includes investigation, driving resolution, managing necessary escalation to address production data quality issues raised during the reporting cycle.
- Ensure consistent and timely performance of global monitoring and communication activities (providing updates, status and support) on GENESIS Data Quality Readiness status vs KPIs and execution SLAs to various business groups, across senior management and key stakeholders.
- Management and escalation of issues impacting “production” GENESIS Data Quality Readiness to relevant senior management workstream managers across organizations.
- Enforce and foster collaboration and coordination of resolution with relevant partners in CDO, Technology (GFTS), as well as, Finance and Risk as required.
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview