Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Citi Bank is hiring BCOM/CA/MBA. Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York…Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Citi Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: FRSS Treasury Transformation Reporting AVP
- Qualification: BCOM/CA/MBA
- Experience : 07-12 years of total Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for FR 2052a and other liquidity reports
- Lead end to end reporting process and stakeholder management.
- Responsible for FR2052a and other regulatory and liquidity reports including transformation process
- Responsible to create metrics for global liquidity reports and co-ordinate with various stakeholders
- Calculation of liquidity and accrual ratios to allow management to monitor changes in structural liquidity
- Also responsible for producing various other ad-hoc regulatory reporting.
- Liaise with members of Risk Reporting/Risk Management, Finance, and Treasury to establish reporting requirements and develop the tools, analysis and reporting necessary to proactively identify and manage risk with respect to portfolios and products, and continuously update the reporting process to reflect the current business structure
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply