Cisco Systems Released Job Openings On 30-10-2021.Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Integral to the growth of Silicon Valley, Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cisco Systems Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cisco Systems Recruiting CA/ICWA/CPA Candidates with 05-06+ Years Experience for Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 30/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review process and system changes/requirements to comply with GST/ GAAP. Work with IT, Tax, or other cross-functional teams to resolve issues.
- Reconciliation of books of accounts (USGAAP & IGAAP)
- Review of Trial Balance for each state and do necessary accounting for closing the books
- Lead month-end book closure in compliance with USGAAP
- Drive statutory and Tax audits and other compliance activities
- Review intercompany accounting and ensure regular settlement in compliance with FEMA
- Prepare and approve Balance sheet reconciliations and drive closure of open items
- Hands-on experience in USGAAP and IGAAP accounting.
- Exposure to GL accounting, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Audit assurance experience in handling & completing audits of large US MNC subsidiaries in the IT/Telecom industry and/or other industry experience first-hand on exposure of statutory audit and tax audit.
- Adept and comfortable working through matrix organizations with controllership and compliance goals.
- Teamwork, collaboration, stakeholder management, and project management.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present data as meaningful information to leadership teams as well.
- Communicate effectively internal teams & external stakeholders