Cisco Recruitment for Accountant for Bangalore location.This position required Chartered Accountant qualification.Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Cisco -important details:
- Role Name – Accountant
- Qualification & Experience – Chartered Accountant with 03-05 Years Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector : Accounts
- Location- Bangalore
Cisco -Job Description :
- Senior Accountant will be responsible for core accounting operations, for a group of entities.
- End to End accounting responsibilities in coordination with process team and outsourced vendor.
- Accountable for compliance related deliverables (external statutory audits, internal GRC audits, SOX)
- Manage relationship with outsourced Stat/ Tax service provider for compliance, execution, associated local filings and audits.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Process Leads & Controllers to identify innovative, strategic opportunities for accounting improvements in the region
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview