Capita India Pvt. Ltd. is hiring CIMA, MBA Finance. Capita is the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 70,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India, we help make processes smarter, organisations more efficient and customer experiences better. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Capita India Pvt. Ltd.
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Deputy Manager
- Qualification: CIMA, MBA Finance
- Experience : 05-10 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Time and Venue: 18th March – 19th March from 12 PM onwards at Capita India, Godrej IT Park, Gate No 2, Plant No. 6, LBS Marg, Opp Vikhroli Bus Depot, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai 400079, Contact – Aakansha
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Finance Analyst will be responsible for the end to end reporting of all Capital and Investment spend with comparisons given to budget and forecast.
- Investment spend includes all capex incurred on Operating Model transformation and investment in Strategic Imperatives.
- The purpose of this role is to provide dedicated support to a portfolio of Divisions and be the single point of contact for all CAPEX/Investment/Group Finance reporting including; co-ordination of forecasts, to ensure consistency, accuracy of reporting and improve standardisation and quality of Executive level outputs.
- The role will require close collaboration with Divisional Finance colleagues to ensure efficient and transparent sharing of data with explanation of variances to budget/forecast and monthly reforecasts being of particular importance.
- The roles will locally report to Deputy Manager Group Investment Reporting and the prime stakeholders would be Head Group Management Accounting & the Group Investment Director.
- Work with the Business and execute the following responsibilities:
- Manage group reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Examine all financial MIS reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Custodian of the Capital & investment budget for division responsible
- Detailed analysis of all Capital & Investment spend on monthly basis
- Liaising with the Divisional stakeholders/System Administrators to understand the key variances and produce a monthly report with key reasons for variances
- Reconciliation of month-end position under varied environment
- Provide standard Reporting, run dashboards and monthly updates for Sr. management
- Assist the Divisional Finance Controller in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Ensuring all records are up to date
- Adhoc analysis required for management
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of reports
- Evaluate opportunities of process improvements
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply