Hitachi Vantara Corporation Recruitment 2021. Hitachi Vantara Corporation recruiting CIA,CISA,CPA,ACCA for Senior Auditor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Auditor as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Hitachi Vantara Corporation
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Auditor
- Qualification: CIA,CISA,CPA,ACCA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Participate in annual risk assessment and creation of annual audit plan
- Participate or lead various types of audits and consulting engagements, including but not limited to global end-to-end process reviews, sales office audits for particular countries, J-SOX activities, operational reviews and system implementation reviews
- Prepare high quality work papers, write reports or other deliverables timely and professionally to adequately and clearly document testing, support conclusions, communicate findings and recommendations
- Understand organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs
- Identify risks and improvement opportunities in the organization and provide meaningful, high impact recommendations for management to improve process and operational efficiencies, including reducing the possibility of fraud, and mitigate risks
- Exercise superior judgment when evaluating the business impact and significance of audit findings, identifying mitigating controls and other factors and assessing whether residual risks are consistent with risk tolerance and prudent risk management
- Influence process owners and stakeholders to improve operations and enhance controls. Validate the completion and closure of agreed remediation and management actions as needed
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.