KGK Group hiring for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. The KGK Group is a global corporation based in India with fully integrated operations in Diamonds and Colored Gemstones. KGK is known worldwide for its superlative products, exemplary quality, international standards, and its impeccable reputation for customer service. .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KGK Group
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 7 – 12 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Bench marking balance sheets for banking & bank loan rating purpose
- Monitoring, Evaluating, Analyzing & Negotiating with Banks on interest cost, processing fees and other charges.
- Working on Bank Guarantees and their renewal
- Co-ordination & guiding team for preparation & Presentation of data for Bank Loan Credit Rating
- Liasioning with bankers, valuers and advocates for mortgage purpose.
- Evaluating & Monitoring Stock Statements on monthly basis
- Guiding the team on stock audit annually
- Analyzing, Preparing & Evaluating quarterly information & other data to be submitted to Bankers or other statutory bodies, satisfying all their queries with regards to renewal
- Working on new proposals for funding
- Guiding secretarial and legal department on certain points with regards to bank finances & mortgages, etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.