Citicorp Services Hiring Chartered Accountant
Citicorp Services is hiring Chartered Accountant candidates for the position of Senior Auditor – Compliance .Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1000 professionals covering Citi’s global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi’s Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company’s governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe. .Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||Citicorp Services|
|Post Name||Senior Auditor – Compliance|
|Experience||05 to 08 years of relevant experience|
|Salary||Not disclosed by recruiter|
- Develops and executes a robust Audit Plan, by reviewable entity, for assigned businesses in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations and Citigroup and Citibank policies.
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and (where appropriate, branch examinations, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Manages audit activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity at the regional or country level including a portion of the Audit Plan.
- Applies in-depth level of expertise in one or more of the corporation’s businesses and leverages this knowledge into a leadership role in one or more teams.
- Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts and use of technology.
- Manages a complex and critical unit within Internal Audit, including a small to medium sized team of Internal Audit professionals. Recruits staff, develops talent, builds effective teams, and manages a budget. Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of different Internal Audit standards, policies and local regulations; applies a broad and comprehensive knowledge of high risk areas including: AML Compliance and regulatory compliance.
- Leads the professional development of Internal Audit staff.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview