Poshs Group hiring for Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.POSHS metal industries Pvt. Ltd. specializes in processing of Auto-grade Steel CRCA DD, EDD, IF, DP (upto 650 Mpa). Being established in 1998 the company has grown into 200+ employee strength within its organization.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Poshs Group
- Location : Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary
- Qualification: CA,CS
- Experience: 05 to 06 Year
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹58,333 – ₹70,833 a month
- Opening date for online Application: 31/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial results, budget, and quarterly forecasts, and completion of the reporting requirements
2. Perform detailed analysis of accounts, prepare month-end reports, and presented findings to top-level management
3. Key in entries and maintain the company’s general ledger
4. Prepare and file the necessary annual tax forms according to company and state policies
5. Conduct a review of the monthly Business Activity Statements and balance sheet reconciliations
6. Responsible for monitoring stock levels and performing inventory reconciliations
7. Provide supervision of the annual internal and external audits
8. Responsible for reviewing weekly accounts payable run and their authorization
9. Act as coordinator and go-between for corporate office and local brokers in the development of company insurance policies
10. Suggest modifications and improvements to existing processes and help in the evaluation of such changes
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.