CES Ltd Hiring Any Graduate candidates for Process Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.CES is an Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Management (BPM) company, which provides services that are tailored to meet the requirements and goals of each customer. Our team has the advanced knowledge, skills, and experience to provide you with reliable, robust and practically proven solutions that improve your business bottom line.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Process Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: CES Ltd
- Location :Chennai( Nungambakkam )
- Post Name: Process Associate
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 28/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 28 December , 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM 151, Village Road, Nungambakkam Chennai – 600034, Landmark: GEE Emerald Building 4th FLoor (Above Pizza hut)
- Mode of application : Walkin
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:firstname.lastname@example.org Call me @ 7358187775.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Good communication skills Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time) Adhere to the compliance requirements for the given process Understand various process document templates and SOPs
- Willing to work in night shifts preferable male candidate Freshers can apply
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.