CES Ltd looking for Any Graduate . CES is an Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Management (BPM) company, which provides services that are tailored to meet the requirements and goals of each customer. Our team has the advanced knowledge, skills, and experience to provide you with reliable, robust and practically proven solutions that improve your business bottom line..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: CES Ltd
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Underwriting
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience :03-08 Years
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/skills Required
- Must have workday financial reporting experience in the latest/current project.
- Proven experience with the Workday techno-functional role. (Finance-integration)
- The end-to-end process of client roll-outs from requirements gathering, design documentation, report writing, and development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Assists in the development of training materials and test scripts, as needed.
- Drives User Acceptance Testing of new features.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply