- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) Recruiting For Multiple Positions
- Required qualifications are – MBA, L.L.M, ME/M.Tech, Post Graduate, Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Place of posting is Delhi
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) is inviting application for the post of Multiple Positions in Delhi Location.Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC), a key regulator of power sector in India, is a statutory body functioning with quasi-judicial status under sec – 76 of the Electricity Act 2003. CERC was initially constituted on 24 July 1998 under the Ministry of Power’s Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 for rationalization of electricity tariffs, transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of efficient and environmentally benign policies, and for matters connected Electricity Tariff regulation. CERC was instituted primarily to regulate the tariff of Power Generating companies owned or controlled by the government of India, and any other generating company which has a composite scheme for power generation and interstate transmission of energy, including tariffs of generating companies.
Eligibility details :
- Post Name : Multiple Positions
- Qualifications: – MBA, L.L.M, ME/M.Tech, Post Graduate, Chartered Accountant (CA) with Experience
- Vacancies : 34
- Salary : Please refer to the attachment
- Selection : Based on Resume
- Last Date to Apply: 20-01-2020
- Address: the Assistant Secretary (P&A), Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi -110001
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC), statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament, invites applications for filling up of existing/anticipated vacancies which may increase or decrease, on deputation on foreign service terms/short-term contract from the officials of Central/State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc.