Central Power Research Institute(CPRI) is hiring CA/ICWA/SAS/JAO. Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Power engaged in Research and Development in the fields of generation, transmission, distribution and operation of electricity supply systems. CPRI acts as an apex body for initiating and coordinating applied research in electrical power engineering assisting the electrical industry in product development and in Quality Assurance. CPRI also serves as an independent Authority for Testing & Certification of power equipment. The CPRI Head office is situated at Bangalore and its units are at Bhopal, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Noida, Kolkata and Guwahati and site office in Nasik. …. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Central Power Research Institute(CPRI)
- Location : Noida (UP)
- Post Name: Accounts Officer
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/SAS/JAO
- Experience : 05 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Rs. 56100 – 177500
- Upper Age limit (years): 40
- Last Date: 15.04.2020.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accounts Officer is expected to work in the areas of compilation and finalization of accounts, Preparation of financial statements, Budgeting, Budgetary control, Financial reporting and Statutory compliances. Attending to audit such as Internal Audit & Statutory Audit etc., They should be capable of working in the computerized environment where Accounting Software like Tally, Custom- built software, etc., are used/implemented.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply