Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CBSE is hiring CA, ICWA, M.Com, MBA/Post Graduate .A trail of developments mark the significant changes that took place over the years in shaping up the Board to its present status. U P Board of High School and Intermediate Education was the first Board set up in 1921. It has under its jurisdiction Rajputana, Central India and Gwalior. In response to the representation made by the Government of United Provinces, the then Government of India suggested to set up a joint Board in 1929 for all the areas which was named as the ‘Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana’. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: CBSE
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name:Internal Auditor and Financial Advisor
- Qualification: CA, ICWA, M.Com, MBA/Post Graduate
- Experience :01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Age: Max 56 Years
- Last Date: 21/08/2020
Job Description/Skills Required
- Candidate must have two (02) copies of his/her recent passport size photographs (not more than 03 months old) before applying for any post. Kindly note that only ON LINE applications shall be acceptable and application in any other form shall not be acceptable. While applying, the E-mail ID (Valid for at least 12 months) AND one alternate E-mail ID are mandatory fields, without which the application will not be registered.
- STEP 1: Log on to http://www.cbse.nic.in. STEP 2: Read the advertisement content carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the post. STEP 3: Select the Online Registration box, online application form shall appear on the screen.
- STEP 4: Fill up the online application form with your details. (Candidates are advised to take print of blank online form and fill it before actually entering the data online.) STEP 5: After filling all the required information Click the Submit Application button. A unique registration no. shall appear on the screen, note this registration no.
- STEP 6: Go to Print Application option and enter your registration no. and date of birth to generate the pre-filled application. Take a print out of System Generated ONLINE APPLICATION form in A-4 size paper and sign at the space provided at the bottom of the application form. STEP 7: Attach necessary documents as mentioned at S.No. 1 above.
- STEP 8: Keep the above documents in an envelope. The envelope should be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF The application along with other documents as mentioned above should be sent to following address:- The Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092.
- The hard copy of application along with all necessary documents should reach CBSE within 30 days from the last date of submission of online application i.e. 21.08.2020 on Board’s website. Online application can be uploaded from 31.07.2020 to 21.08.2020.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply