Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Caterpillar Hiring CA,CMA,CPA,MBA for Staff Accountant – Accountable .Caterpillar Inc. is an American Fortune 100 corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets, and sells machinery, engines, financial products, and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Caterpillar
- Location : Vridhachalam, Tamil Nadu,
- Post Name: Staff Accountant – Accountable
- Qualification: CA,CMA,CPA,MBA
- Experience :01-02+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- MIS & Reporting: Preparation and submission of journal entries for monthly book closing of business unit, Support management in taking decisions in various projects and cost reduction programs. Cost analysis and cause of its variance compare to plan vs actual. Participate in business unit book closing and submission of all require input and reports to corporate and stake holders.
- Budgeting & Planning: Preparation of long term plan of company, annual budget and quarterly forecasting and detailed analysis of all value-added expenditure incur at facility.
- Inventory Accounting: Reporting of inventory metrics to leadership, timely and accurately all corporate submissions, preparing and submitting all journal entries related to inventory during books closing on a monthly basis. Calculation and reporting of Inventory aging, excess, surplus, obsolete etc. per CAT guidelines, analysing specific adjustments as needed and recommending necessary corrective actions to prevent future occurrences.
- Capital Management: Capital budgeting process and its accurate accounting in the Capital Management System, prepare and evaluate accounting papers, evaluating the feasibility of projects by preparing discounting cash flow analysis (NPV & IRR).
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-