Caterpillar Released Job Openings On 19-11-2021.Caterpillar Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Caterpillar Recruiting CA/CPA/CMA Candidates with 02-03+ Years Experience for Staff Acct I Legal Entity Position.Complete Details for the Staff Acct I Legal Entity as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Self starter – Able to quickly learn and perform day to activities independently. Should quickly step up to handle more complex activities with minimal supervisor support. Process Driven – Should follow process and invest sufficient time in documentation of the process with focus on attention to detail. Monthly Book closure – Manage Accenture service providers who handle US GAAP Legal entity closings related to Direct tax accounts for all the legal entities handled from Bangalore. Responsible for fairly reflecting current and deferred tax provisions for Low to medium category legal entities. Monthly Reconciliations – Reviewing the work of Accenture who is responsible for preparation of income tax / deferred tax reconciliations with Low to Medium complexity related to balance sheet. Audit support – Statutory audit support including preparation of Income Tax schedules, Local GAAP tax provisions and handle all direct tax related questions from audit team and coordinate with legal entity managers for various tax issues. Reporting – Performs medium to complex Return to provision activity to align books of accounts with tax returns filed and Effective tax rate reconciliations for SOX entities and report the same to corporate. Management information support – Supports various corporate requests like deferred tax templates, yearly tax information requests for U.S GAAP , and support information requests for 10k/10Q related to direct tax accounts.