Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Caterpillar is Hiring for Accountant
Qualification required is Chartered Accountant
Job location is Bengaluru
Caterpillar is Hiring Chartered Accountant .Caterpillar Inc. is an American Fortune 100 corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets, and sells machinery, engines, financial products, and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Caterpillar
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Accountant
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Experience :00-01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Self-starter – Able to quickly learn and perform day to activities independently. With assistance of team should step up to handle more complex business requirements with short learning curve.
- Process Driven – Should follow process and invest sufficient time in documentation of the process with focus on attention to detail.
- Monthly Book closure – US GAAP Legal entity closings and general accounting for one or more ledgers/ legal entities spread across Asia consisting one or more of the below activities
- Financial analysis – Financial statement preparation and analysis including variance analysis, gross margin analysis and forex impact analysis.
- Accounting Journal entries (Normal to Medium complexity) – Performing journal entries for a) Inventory accounting including FIFO computation, inventory valuation, inventory ageing review, non-moving / slow moving inventory and inventory reporting
- Revenue accounting- Revenue recognition, Service fee recharge, licence fee calculations & warranty accruals. c) Accrual accounting – General accrual, specific accrual & Incentive accrual d) General accounting – Account reclass, Profit centre reclass and other entries requested by business units.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam