Caterpillar Hiring CA,CMA,MBA for Senior Staff Accountant
Caterpillar is hiring CA,CMA,MBA candidates for the position of Senior Staff Accountant .Caterpillar Inc. is an American Fortune 100 corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer..Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Senior Staff Accountant|
|Experience||04-06 years of relevant experience|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
- Monitors compliance performance and recommends priorities and actions for improvement.
- Collaborates with employees and supervisors to identify and mitigate compliance risks.
- Develops standards and work practices and monitors conformance through assessments.
- Assures compliance with organization and government compliance standards.
- Performs compliance assessments and supports compliance audits.
- Identifies existing and potential problems.
- Participates in developing corrective measures.
- Develops procedures to assure continuing compliance with regulations and organization standards.
- Participates on teams to ensure compliance with organization and government standards.
- Reviews Compliance training requirements and participant lists
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.