Catalyst Recruitment 2021. Catalyst recruiting CA for Manager – Taxation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Catalyst Inc. is a global nonprofit founded in 1962. It was founded by feminist, writer, and advocate Felice Schwartz who served as Catalyst’s president for 31 years. Catalyst’s stated mission is to “accelerate progress for women through workplace inclusion.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager – Taxation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Catalyst
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manager – Taxation
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- End to end responsibility for direct and indirect tax compliance at an organisational level – Current exposure in GST is a must – Strong ability to interpret and influence policy making – Strong connect with thought leaders and industry stalwarts
- Work with internal and external stakeholders – Hands on working in ERP – Strong communication skills and ability to work with senior stakeholders – Chartered Accountant with 4+ years of relevant work experience. Stint in an E-commerce Company / Startup will be preferred
- Strong collaborator with ability to partner cross functionally – Proactive with a Go-getter attitude. – Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.