Cargill Hiring Bachelor’s degree for Sourcing Category Lead-Financial Services .Cargill, Incorporated is an American privately held global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Cargill
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Sourcing Category Lead-Financial Services
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience :06+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understand business and function requirements for the most complex categories, subcategories aligned with local sourcing requirements. Collaborate on the creation of the long-term negotiations strategy for Financial Services spend.
- Support the day-to-day, complex activities within local sourcing. Work together with Buyers across the globe to execute projects. Participate in local or global supplier selection and negotiations, may lead more complex selection and negotiation processes.
- Develop and maintain deep category expertise, cultivate strong partnerships with industry partners and internal stakeholders in Finance. You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff. Other duties as assigned
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-